- Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Jonathan A. Dalton
Board Certified Dermatologist
Dr. Jonathan A. Dalton is a board-certified dermatologist who joined Deerfield Dermatology Associates in 2001.
Dr. Dalton trained locally completing an internship at Northwestern University in Evanston Hospital and served his dermatology residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago where he was chief resident.
Dr. Dalton is interested in adult and pediatric dermatology including disorders of the skin, hair, and nails with a special emphasis on skin cancer detection and skin surgery.
Dr. Dalton enjoys running marathons and is getting close to 60 now. He says the peace and reflection he gets while running are definitely worth it.
Training & Education
Saint Olaf College, NorthField, Minnesota; Chemistry and Biological science; Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida; Alpha Omega Alpha
Northwestern University in Evanston Hospital; Internal Medicine
University of Illinois at Chicago; Dermatology; Chief Resident
Attending Physician; Northshore University Health System; Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- Chief Resident of Dermatology UIC
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society
- University of South Florida Academic Excellence Award
- Top 2% Medical School Class
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Northshore University Health System
- Skokie Hospital
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Chicago Dermatological Society