Treatment Time: 60 minutes
Recommended Frequency: Every 4-6 weeks
HydraFacial is an advanced medical grade, multi-step in office procedure used for non-invasive skin resurfacing. It's sometimes referred to as "hydradermabrasion", a gentler form of microdermabrasion, as rather than sand crystals it uses pressurized stream of water solution to remove the skin impurities such as dead skin cells and excess oil. The additional benefit over microdermabrasion is that cosmetic serums can be added to the solution allowing it to be more customized for each patient.
How does it work?
With its three steps in the treatment process, HydraFacial deep cleanses, exfoliates and finally hydrates the skin using customized infusion serums. The first step entails resurfacing of the skin, using the HydraFacial tip, as water is used to cleanse and exfoliate dirt and oil that often sits on the outer layer of our skin. Next, using the suction attachment on the tip, these impurities are suctioned away leaving the skin optimized for the delivery of customized infusion serums. The serums are targeted to improve your personal skin goals ranging from reducing hyperpigmentation, to fine lines/wrinkles, to pore size, texture and more.
What are the Benefits?
- Improves skin texture and tone.
- Exfoliates skin.
- Improves hydration, and radiance.
- Reduce oily and congested skin.
- Reduces discoloration and age spots.
- Unclogs pores and reduces pore size.
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes youthful skin.
What to expect day of treatment?
During the session, our esthetician will follow the three steps of the procedure:
- In the first part, using the vortex-like wand, your skin will be cleansed of dirt, dead skin cells and other impurities. A peel is then applied to further exfoliate and resurface the skin.
- The second step is to use a suction like attachment to extract these impurities.
- Lastly, keeping your specific goals in mind, a pen-like attachment is used to infuse serums and boosters and protect the skin.
When to expect results?
The results can be seen almost immediately, in fact as soon as your session is over. You will continue to feel the soothing, refreshing hydration for at least a week and maybe even longer.
How many treatments are recommended?
To experience long-lasting effects a series of 3-6 sessions is recommended.