OFFICE HOURSShortened Office Hours
|Mon:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tues:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Thurs:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri:||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Sat:||7:00 AM - 12:00 PM (By appointment only)|
Insurance & Billing
Below is a list of insurance plans Deerfield Dermatology Associates, Ltd. accepts. Patients are advised to contact their insurance company prior to an appointment to verify that your physician is in their network.
If we are contracted with your insurance, we will file medically necessary / non-cosmetic claims on your behalf. You are responsible for any copay, deductible, or out-of-pocket expense. It is your responsibility to understand your individual coverage or benefits including deductibles, coinsurance and copays. For Clarification on your policy, please contact your individual insurance carrier.
If we are out-of-network with your insurance, full payment at the time of service is expected and you are responsible for filing your claim. However, we will provide you with any documents you might need in order to get reimbursed for the services. We cannot guarantee reimbursement. Payment for cosmetic and/or non-covered services are also expected at the time of service.
You can call one of our billers at (847) 480-0004 option 6 to discuss any insurance, billing or statement issues.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Plans (Please call and verify with Aetna if your plan is in-network with Deerfield Dermatology)
- Allstate/Northshore Employee Plan – Northshore University Health System (administered by Aetna)
- BlueCross BlueShield PPO (including Chicago Teachers Pension Fund Medicare Advantage PPO)
- BlueCross BlueShield HMO – Northshore University Health System (Site ID # 284 & 447 ONLY)
- Cigna / GreatWest Network (PPO, Open Access Plus CareLink, Open Access Plus,Network and Point of Service Plans)
- Coventry Healthcare
- Humana / Humana Choice Network (including Medicare Administering Plans)
- Medicare Part B
- PHCS / Multiplan PPO
- TriCare / Health Net Federal Services
- United HealthCare Network (including Medicare Administering Plans)
- United HealthCare Affiliates (Golden Rule, Oxford Health, etc.)